Base Price List
|Lever or Pump Action||$3,000.00|
|Checkering: Standard Point Pattern (included with base price)||N/C|
|Checkering: Simple Wrap Point||add $240.00|
|Checkering: Complex Wrap Point||add $390.00|
|Checkering: Fleur-de-lis||add $900.00|
|Checkering: Ribbons in checkering||add $78.00 each|
|Leather Covered Pads||add $312.00|
|Metal Buttplate-Solid||add $462.00|
|Metal Buttplate-Skeleton||add $918.00|
|Grip Cap-Skeleton||add $280.00|
|2-Screw inletted Sling Stud||add $162.00 each
|Ebony Forend Tip||add $156.00|
|Cross-bolts-Metal||add $102.00 each
|Cross-bolt with Ebony Plug||add $102.00 each
|Trapdoor Grip Cap||add $618.00
|Adjustable Comb (Shotguns only)||add $252.00
|Padding for Comb above (Shotguns only)||add $108.00|
Your choice of wood stock is the first, and one of the most important steps in building your gun’s new custom appearance. Walnut, Maple, Myrtle, and Cherry have been used throughout history as gunstock material.
I can provide wood for your project from the species listed above. Call for pricing and availability. The nicer the wood grade the higher the cost. Important Note: Wood grains and patterns very from sample, to sample. These are just examples and may not reflect the final grain patterns and colors of your final gun stock.
Bastogne Black Walnut
Exhibition Grade Black Walnut
Terms and Conditions
- Payment for custom work – one third deposit, one third when inleting and shaping is complete, balance due before return shipment to customer.
- Payment for all other work – one half down before work begins, balance due before return shipment to customer.
- Shipping is paid by customer both ways. I use Fed-Ex unless specified by customer.
- No metal work is done at this shop. As mentioned, all work guaranteed to meet customer’s satisfaction.
- Shop rate is $75.00 per hour.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please contact me for the current pricing before work begins.
- Deposits are non-refundable.